Feel Healthier. Get Stronger. Be Relaxed.
Restrictive dieting, hours of pointless cardio, and not knowing how to handle your stress are soooo last year.
Think about the truly healthy people you know. How do they make it look so damn effortless while you’re over here slaving away not making the progress you want?
It’s easy to think you don’t have the know-how to really turn things around, and hiring a personal chef, individual nutritionist, personal trainer plus gym membership, and mindset coach is expensive.
The secret? (Well, it’s really not a secret.)
It’s all about selecting the most effective ways to eat, exercise, and get your mind right.
Getting healthier, being stronger, and feeling relaxed = game-changing. No, LIFE-CHANGING.
Imagine feeling nourished, satiated, and content rather than freaked out about what—and how much—to eat.
Imagine walking into a room full of strangers feeling confident in your own skin.
Imagine being stronger physically and mentally than you’ve ever been.
I’ve crafted the ultimate 6-week experience that’ll make these a reality instead of a dream, and I’m here to guide you through every step of the way.
It Starts With Three Pillars
Let’s buckle up for some truths (this is stuff the diet & fitness industries don’t want you to hear):
- There isn’t a one-size-fits-all diet that works for everyone…you are a unique snowflake.
- Strength training just a few times a week makes you hella strong…and builds muscle quickly.
- Decreasing your stress has mega-huge, positive implications…on everything else.
Navigating through all this stuff and coming up with a realistic plan can be so confusing. Finding the right mix is hard unless you know where to look. And let’s face it, you don’t have time to go on wild goose chases all over the internet.
No quackery or gimmicks. This stuff is scientifically backed and highly effective. You’ll feel results in as little as 4 weeks.
Welcome to the Healthy, Happy & Harder to Kill (HHHTK) Program. (Way more life-changing than pound cake.)
Love for Healthy, Happy & Harder to Kill…
I’m Here to Help You Get Healthy & Strong
If you haven’t followed the real food scene for a while, then you might not know I’m a Certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner with a degree in Human Physiology / Biology, best-selling author and certified USA Weightlifting strength coach.
What I’ve been doing for the past 4+ years is coaching people through the most effective ways to eat, exercise, and de-stress. Until recently, the only way to come to one of my seminars in person or meet me in San Diego to get strength coaching at the gym.
Last year, I created Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill so I could offer my coaching services to anyone who was willing and eager. The result? Hundreds of people just like you have improved their health, gotten way stronger, and learned real techniques to decrease stress in an affordable, online format.
The Healthy, Happy & Harder to Kill Program combines all the most effective nutrition, fitness, and mindset tools in one 6-week online program designed with real people, their sanity and long-term sustainability in mind.
If you’re ready to:
- Feel the freedom that comes with breaking free from calorie- or macro-counting…
- Have the tools to make a healthier diet and exercise plan more manageable long-term…
- Eat food that makes you feel freaking great without having to diet…
- Get silly-strong…
- Create more headspace and sucker-punch stress…
I’m here to be your guide on this truly life-changing journey.
There is one catch: My Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill Program only opens up twice a year, and spaces are limited so you get the personal attention you deserve.
Doors open again September, 2016.
The Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill Program is going to change the way you think about food, exercise, sleep and stress management.
It’s structured around a single daily action—just one thing—to do per day.
Learn valuable techniques and tools for improving your strength, feeling healthier and getting more headspace.
Something heavy need to be picked up? You’ve got that.
Your boss getting you down? Handle it with a new-found confidence.
The best part? You’ll get access to the program from anywhere because it’s all online.
Here’s what you’ll get with the Standard Level:
- Daily emails for 6 weeks that’ll dive deep into a range of topics about nutrition, fitness and mindset, plus an action to take every single day! ($199 value)
- Weekly Strength Training Plan…improve your strength with ridiculously effective total body strength movements: squat, press, deadlift, power cleans, push-ups and pull-ups. (Access to a barbell and plates or at least three varying sets of dumbbells is highly recommended.) ($99 value)
- Video Library…each exercise has its own videos showing proper form and technique, as well as common errors to avoid. Substitutions and modifications are included. ($199 value)
- Weekly Meal Plan…get your meal prep game on point and eat the foods that nourish your body without counting or logging. A delicious real-food approach to eating! The meal plan is optional if you’d like the extra structure. ($99 value)
- Funsheets to help you track your progress. ($99 value)
- 2 Private Online Q&A sessions for HHHTK members only to get any of your questions answered in real-time! ($299 value)
Total value: $994
Doors open September, 2016.