Learn what it takes to live longer and optimize health from lessons from the world’s Blue Zones with filmmaker Jason Prall of The Human Longevity Project.
About Jason Prall & The Human Longevity Project
Jason Prall is a Longevity and Optimal Health Practitioner who works remotely with individuals around world to provide solutions for those struggling with weight loss or suffering from complex health issues that their doctors have been unable to resolve.
As a nationally-recognized speaker and host of the You, Optimized. Radio show, Jason shares his unique and innovative approach with a worldwide audience, which has helped thousands of people with simple, practical, and powerful solutions to resolve chronic health conditions and improve quality of life.
Jason is a co-director of The Human Longevity Project.
The Human Longevity Project is an upcoming documentary film series that will take you on an exciting journey around the globe, on a mission to discover the secrets of the longest-lived and healthiest populations on Earth.
Filmed over 2 years, in over 50 locations, in 9 countries, on 3 continents, this film will uncover the key lifestyle, environmental, and physiological components to avoid chronic disease, increase health span, and put the brakes on aging in our modern world.
Featuring interviews from premier scientists, physicians, healers, and health experts – along with real-world footage from around the globe, we examined the daily routines and lifestyle practices that range from preconception to geriatrics, with much more observational and scientific scrutiny than ever before. We will scientifically demonstrate the recipe of a long, healthy life – and how to apply these lessons in our modern environment.
In Episode 100, Jason Prall Talks About:
- Mitochondria and what they have to do with aging and health
- How the microbiome is influencing your health
- The reasons they made The Human Longevity Project film
- Surprising take-aways from the film
- Simple things you can do in the context of a modern life to improve your health
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- To access the full episode transcript, join my newsletter
- Watch the Human Longevity Project online (FREE)
- Follow the Human Longevity Project on Facebook and Instagram
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts, transcripts, and more
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Unconventional Medicine with Chris Kresser #76
- Ep 52: How to be Healthy in an Unhealthy World with Pilar Gerasimo
- Ep 68: The Future of Medicine with Guillermo Ruiz
- Rebalance Your Hormones Naturally with Magdalena Wszelaki #98
Thanks for Listening!
- If you liked this episode, share it with friends and family.
- Don’t miss next Tuesday’s show: subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.
- Pin this for later!