Posted by https://www.stupideasypaleo.com/2017/07/06/watermelon-slush-recipe/
© 2017 Stupid Easy Paleo. All rights reserved.
Watermelon Slush Recipe
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free, Whole30, AIP, Vegetarian
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 6 ice cubs from a standard tray)
- Place the watermelon, lime juice, and ice cubes in a high-powdered blender (I have a Vitamix).
- Blend on high until it has the consistency of a slushie.
- Enjoy immediately. Garnish with a piece of watermelon and a lime wedge if you wanna get fancy.
Loading nutrition data...