Posted by https://www.stupideasypaleo.com/2016/06/09/grain-free-tabbouleh-recipe/
© 2016 Stupid Easy Paleo. All rights reserved.
Grain-Free Tabbouleh Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and roughly chopped
- 6 green onions, white and light green parts only, roughly chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large bunch flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 large handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the ingredients in small batches until they are in small pieces, but not mushy. For example, the cauliflower should be roughly the size of rice grains or a tiny bit smaller.
- Start with the cauliflower and make your way down the list, pulsing the green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and mint. After each small batch, move the veggies to a large mixing bowl.
- Once all the veggies have been processed down, add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3-4 days.
Loading nutrition data...