On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, meet Pilar Gerasimo, the founder of Experience Life Magazine.
Meet Episode 52’s Guest, Pilar Gerasimo
Pilar Gerasimo is a woman doing big things in the world.
As the founder of Experience Life Magazine, a publication that was definitely ahead of the curve when she started it, Pilar is no stranger to following her heart and doing things differently than everyone else.
In this episode, we get real about the challenges of running a popular magazine while trying to stay true to your ideals. And, Pilar shares why being healthy in an unhealthy world makes you a (revolutionary) minority with the potential to positivelty affect those around you.
Plus, she’s sharing some of her upcoming projects which notably include a book and a podcast that she’s co-hosting with Dallas Hartwig (Ep 51).
[bctt tweet=”Health is the first human freedom. [email protected]”]
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Pilar’s superhero origin story & unconventional upbringing
- How she found a third way that allowed her to be a healthy, happy person
- How kindness & compassion helped her become healthier
- The major disservice that the health industry brings to the table
- Why she started a magazine doing something nobody else would
- The unexpected challenges of having a popular publication
- Pilar shares some startling statistics about health and happiness
- How getting healthy impacts everyone around you
- Pilar shares about her upcoming projects, including a podcast with Dallas Hartwig
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Pilar’s website & upcoming podcast
- Pilar’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Experience Life Magazine
- Revolutionary Acts
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Pin these images from Harder to Kill Radio for later: