Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 44’s Guest, Everett Rosette
Everett’s passions in life of photography, personal training, and cooking “Paleo Fat Kid” meals led to his ultimate effort: to make others smile. He finds the greatest pleasure in life by helping others to achieve a healthy lifestyle while putting a smile on their face.
His journey began in 2013 when he walked into a Crossfit gym weighing 300 pounds. At that point, he was introduced to the paleo lifestyle as well as “functional movement.” From day one he was hooked – The Box became his second home. After 6 months of dedication to living paleo and working out in his free time, he lost 52 pounds and felt better than ever.
Everett’s on a mission to make people smile while getting healthier…a win-win in my book.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why Everett struggled with his weight
- Why he hit rock bottom
- The small habit that added up to a big transformation
- How he’s starting to help people at his job get stronger
- What he asks people when they say they want to get healthier
- The hobby that eventually became his professional career & what it means to him
- Why he started a podcast
- The 4-part equation he thinks makes an unbreakable human
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Everett’s website and his podcast, Is This Podcast Paleo?
- Everett’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 45 for my interview with a coach who’s helping others find their own limitlessness.
Pin these images from Harder to Kill Radio for later: