Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 39’s Guest, Kyle Brown
When I first met Kyle Brown last year at PaleoFX, I was immediately struck by his warm, outgoing nature.
Little did I know that Kyle grew up as a painfully shy kid, and spent years working on coming out of his shell. I’d have never known!
Kyle’s a personal trainer to the stars and someone who loves geeking out on fitness and nutrition. In fact, he wrote a book called, How Much Does a Zebra Weigh?” to help kids understand why being healthy is more than just what you look like.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How and why Kyle got involved in personal training
- How Kyle overcame his shyness and introversion
- Why Kyle thinks balance is sexy
- Why he took a leap of faith and pitched his radio show idea to ESPN
- Why if you fail to grow, you’re actually regressing
- How to structure your fitness and nutrition goals for maximum success
- The answer to, “How much does a zebra weigh?”
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Kyle’s website and his radio show, ESPN’s Empower Hour
- Kyle’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Kyle’s book, How Much Does a Zebra Weigh?
- My interview on Kyle’s radio show, ESPN’s Empower Hour, Ep 53
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 40 for my interview with a doctor who’s on a mission to help women understand their hormones and bring them back into alignment.
Pin these images from Harder to Kill Radio for later: