It’s impossible not to get pumped up by whatever Evan Brand happens to be talking about.
The creator of Not Just Paleo is one of those guys whose zest for life and deep knowledge of such a wide variety of topics means that you’ll automatically get drawn into the conversation. And that’s the point really: Evan’s passionate about helping people rejig and retool their health.
But don’t be fooled…Evan’s not just talking about a paleo way of eating. In fact, we hardly talked about nutrition at all in this episode. Instead, Evan’s got some really practical advice for you when it comes to squashing out stress, improving your sleep and weaving sustainability into your lifestyle.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why Evan calls his website Not Just Paleo
- Simple tips for introducing sustainability into daily life
- Why he’s passionate about helping people figure out how to get healthier
- How he gets people to buy into the idea of sleeping more
- 3 tips for improving your sleep right now
- Evan’s thoughts on helping friends and family get healthier
- His advice for doing some investigation around your energy levels, stress levels, etc.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Evan’s website and podcast
- Evan’s Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Beeswax reusable food wrap
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post and tell your friends about Harder to Kill Radio.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 29 for my interview with a happiness expert that you definitely don’t want to miss.
Pin these for later: