My guest on Harder to Kill Radio this week is health coach Maddy Moon.
Maddy may look radiant, healthy and bright-eyed in her photos, but that wasn’t always the case. Tune into this week’s episode to hear her journey from rock bottom to becoming an advocate for body image and breaking down the walls that surround the topic of eating disorders.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How Maddy’s childhood beliefs & values shaped her experiences with disordered eating
- Why she got involved in fitness modeling & competitions
- What orthorexia is
- Her advice for people who want to change their eating behaviors & how to face their fears
- Who she’s challenging with her message and why
- How she handles the backlash about her message
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Maddy’s website and podcast, Mind Body Musings
- Maddy’s Facebook | Instagram
- Her new coaching program
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post and tell your friends about Harder to Kill Radio.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover the show, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 28 for my interview with Evan Brand of Not Just Paleo all about how to fight stress.
Pin these for later: