“What can you do today to move yourself one step forward,” asks my guest Dave Conrey of FreshRag.com.
Dave’s story of perseverance despite reinventing himself after being laid off from a twenty-year design career will leave you feeling inspired to pursue what’s most important to you. And, his attitude of generosity and sharing is positively infectious.
Even though Dave’s work primarily focuses on helping entrepreneurs take their work from a hobby to a viable business, I’m 100% confident anyone can learn from his positive attitude and resiliency.
Be sure to sign up for Dave’s free Creative Badass Challenge (I did, and it’s incredibly valuable) because it’s chock full of actionable items for getting past the obstacles we all come across in our daily lives.
In addition to being a leader in his own right, Dave’s been a personal friend and a mentor for me. Without his technical expertise, Harder to Kill Radio would’ve been infinitely more difficult for me to get off the ground, and he’s saved my butt more times than I can count.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Hear:
- How to tap into the your creative flow.
- How to imagine what your dream job can be.
- Dave’s kick-ass mind techniques for changing up “the starving artist” mentality.
- What it’s like to be unemployable and ruin yourself for the traditional job market.
- How to thrive in the “thank you” economy.
- His medium of choice and how it makes it work for him.
- The three fundamentals of being a creative badass business.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Fresh Rag
- Fresh Rag The Show
- Creative Badass Challenge
- Dave’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Dave’s books: Selling Art Online and Life After Christmas
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover HTK Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again soon for Episode 10 with a free-spirited fitness pro who’s blazing her own fitness trail!