Episode 1 of Harder to Kill Radio is finally here, and in it, I’m filling you in about why this isn’t just another food podcast.
The idea to start a podcast has been brewing in my mind for months and months, and learning how all the technology worked was a bit of a learning curve. There are so many podcasts out there now, but I’m confident that Harder to Kill Radio offers something different than others in the paleo world.
My goal is to find the most fascinating people in the world who are dedicating their lives to building unbreakable humans through nutrition, fitness, and mindset. And then, to share their secrets with you so you can apply their expertise to your life. It’s like having your own personal mentors to help you dig into all aspects of building a healthy lifestyle.
In this episode, I’m chatting directly to you, but starting tomorrow—with the release of episode 2—I’ve got some stupendous guests sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
To play the episode right here, scroll up to the big yellow bar with the play button! Simple. This player is sweet because you can speed up the audio, share it, and download it directly. Of course, you can also listen directly from iTunes, too.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How you’ll be able to listen to and watch the show.
- Logistics about how often the show will run and how long each episode will be.
- Why this isn’t just another food podcast.
- How healthy, happy and harder to kill came about.
- My lifestyle philosophy for everyone on the planet.
- What I think is the #1 ingredient for building an unbreakable human.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- My free Top 10 Tips for Getting Healthy, Happy and Harder to Kill tip sheet
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
- Review the show on iTunes
Woot! Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again tomorrow for Episode 2 with my good friend who’s a roller derby queen turned cookbook author and one of my personal heroes. You definitely want to tune into this one!