Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding is the perfect red, white and blue treat for this weekend. Seeing as it’s Memorial Day, I put together a quick, easy, festive treat for your holiday picnic or BBQ. You can make them parfait-style like I did here or just plop the chia pudding on the bottom and the fruit on top.
The sky is the limit with how you can adding your own toppings or customize them! You can make these in advance and keep them refrigerated until serving.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, maca, vanilla protein and vanilla extract. Whisk constantly until the chia seeds are evenly distributed and not lumpy. Refrigerate and stir occasionally until the pudding has thickened, about 1 hour. If it’s too thin, add another tablespoon of chia seeds.
- In small mugs or serving cups, layer a few spoonfuls of chia pudding in the bottom, then a layer of fresh raspberries, followed by another layer of chia pudding and then a layer of fresh blueberries. There’s really no wrong way to do it so be creative. Eat immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Change It Up
- Use strawberries instead of blueberries.
- Try almond milk instead of coconut milk.
- Add a dash of almond extract to the pudding and top with sliced almonds.
- Omit the vanilla protein and sweeten with honey or maple syrup.
*Use the code SEPaleo for 10% off your order with Stronger Faster Healthier!
Pin this for later!