Posted by https://www.stupideasypaleo.com/2013/12/15/jalapeno-lime-chicken-wings-paleo-ranch-dressing-meatified/
© 2013 Stupid Easy Paleo. All rights reserved.
Jalapeño-Lime Chicken Wings Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
- For the Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 2 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Add all of the marinade ingredients (not the chicken!) to a blender. Process until smooth. If the marinade is a little thick, add a splash of water and re-process.
- Put the chicken wings into a container or large freezer bag. Pour over the marinade and toss the wings through it so that they are evenly coated.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with foil and place a cooling rack onto the foil-lined tray.
- Place the wings onto the metal rack, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 425°F. Turn the chicken wings over and return them to the oven for another 15 minutes, or until browned.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the Ranch Dressing Dip! (See below.)
Loading nutrition data...