This recipe for the Best Cauliflower Side Dish is bound to become a staple in your weekly food prep.
It’s quick, satisfying, and makes a large portion which is great because we eat the leftovers for a few days.
- Heat a large skillet/wok to high heat. Add the coconut oil. Saute the mushrooms, shallot and ginger for ~3 min or until they begin to soften, stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower, green onions and coconut aminos. Saute for 5 min.
- Push the veggies to the side of the skillet and create a well. Crack the eggs into the well and scramble. Stir everything to combine.
- Top with your choice of meat or seafood for a complete meal.
- Add a drizzle of sesame oil to finish off the dish after it’s been plated.
You may recognize this recipe as a very old one from 2011. Here’s the difference in the photos.
Pin this Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe for later!